QUEEN of WISHFUL THINKING

so if you're wondering why I'm always blogging then kindly stop all your whining.
cause I've got an answer for what you're asking
so here it is you silly ass, so you better listen. uki2?

I'm blogging cause my mind is functioning like Paul Walker's car engine.
it's crazy running,
u-turning,
drifting,
like a stupid ass who's drunk driving.

nah, who am i kidding, man?
i'm just playing.
just like Jason Mraz who got famous for his word playing.


Na.Na. is SENSELESS


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

VolksWagen: Vintage Wonder.


photo by nickonken

Apart from being the most produced car ever, this 'beetle' is, well, the BEST car I've ever wanted. It may not have the features a BMW could offer but it oozes this feeling of coolness in a calm and simple manner unlike those overly $ex$pen$sive$ cars that most 18 year - old could wish for. I saw one beetle which was a convertible one just across the street where we live in and i find it interesting but the thing is, how can a convertible beetle be safe in the streets of cebu/mandaue when robbery here is rampant? :(

i guess it is just alright as long as I'll have ONE. :)

VintageWonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment