QUEEN of WISHFUL THINKING

so if you're wondering why I'm always blogging then kindly stop all your whining.
cause I've got an answer for what you're asking
so here it is you silly ass, so you better listen. uki2?

I'm blogging cause my mind is functioning like Paul Walker's car engine.
it's crazy running,
u-turning,
drifting,
like a stupid ass who's drunk driving.

nah, who am i kidding, man?
i'm just playing.
just like Jason Mraz who got famous for his word playing.


Na.Na. is SENSELESS


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the MANIPULATOR.




MICHAEL VINCENT MANALO

"I love life. I want to remember every emotion that I've felt, the feelings that I've experienced, and the faces that I've seen. I would like to share these to the world too. That is what drew me to photography, unlike any other style of art, the photos that a photographer takes captures a moment which hopefully will forever be remembered. However, if I can't find the perfect place or the perfect spot or if my subconscious tries to convey a much more deeper feeling, I try to create that world through digital art."

*from his deviantart account - http://theflickerees.deviantart.com/

He left me speechless.
I can describe him and his works with just a word:
MYSTERIOUS!


do check his site and he has an exhibit this July 27, 2010 to August 27, 2010 at around 6:00pm - 9:00pm in White Gallery of Kulay-Diwa Gallery of Philippine Contemporary Art.

SUPPORT FILIPINO ART.


you can check other Filipino Contemporary Artists --->http://kulay-diwa.com/

2 comments: